- This event has passed.
AK Conservation Foundation Rapid Response Grants
April 30, 2015
Alaska Conservation Foundation’s (ACF) Rapid Response grants provide support for direct conservation action to address unforeseen opportunities or threats of statewide significance, leading to more robust environmental policy and enduring conservation impact.
Rapid Response grants range from $2,500 to $10,000 for a project period of no more than six months.
The Rapid Response Program accepts Letters of Inquiry on an ongoing basis through ACF’s online application system.
Applicants for Rapid Response grants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit organization engaged in Alaska conservation advocacy
- Be based in Alaska, or have an Alaska-based program
- If a current ACF grantee, be in good standing with required grant reports
- A Rapid Response grant must address an unforeseen opportunity for action
- The issue must be a statewide concern, have statewide impact
Applicants are highly encouraged to carefully review the Rapid Response Program Grantguidelines before starting the application process.