- This event has passed.
Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (RTCA) program
August 1, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What is RTCA?
The Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (RTCA) program is a National Park Service program that offers assistance on your locally-led outdoor recreation and natural resource conservation projects.
We can help you learn to:
- Think and plan strategically
- Communicate your ideas and build relationships
- Find funding sources
- Navigate state and federal regulations
- Design and construct trails
- Create waterway and conservation greenways
- Build neighborhood parks, bike parks, ohv/atv trails, and so much more
RTCA offers expertise to move your project from conception to completion, but we count on your leadership, drive, commitment, and enthusiasm to carry out the project.