- This event has passed.
Environmental Solutions for Communities Grant Program
December 10, 2014
Environmental Solutions for Communities Overview
Wells Fargo and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) seek to promote sustainable communities through Environmental Solutions for Communities by supporting highly-visible projects that link economic development and community well-being to the stewardship and health of the environment. Approximately $2,500,000 is available nationwide for 2015 projects.
Collectively, investments under this initiative will promote a sustainable future for communities by:
- Supporting sustainable agricultural practices and private lands stewardship;
- Conserving critical land and water resources and improving local water quality;
- Restoring and managing natural habitat, species and ecosystems that are important to community livelihoods;
- Facilitating investments in green infrastructure, renewable energy and energy efficiency; and
- Encouraging broad-based citizen and targeted youth participation in project implementation.