The Meeting Summary for the June 2013 Conservation Strategy Summits in Juneau and Ketchikan is now available. In addition, the PowerPoint Presentations given at the events are also available to download.
To review any of these documents, click the links below (or go to the US Forest Service’s Five-Year Review Documents page.)[styledbox type=”general” ]
- Conservation Strategy Summit Meeting Summary
- •2008 Old Growth Conservation Strategy – USFS
- •Socioeconomics Triple Bottom Line Approach – The Forest Working Group
- •Conservation Assessment – The Nature Conservancy
- •Background – Preventing Endangered Species Listings through the Tongass Conservation Strategy – USFWS
- •Background – Agency Mission and Habitat Management – USFS
- •Alternative Conservation Strategy – Southeast Conference
Finally, remember that the Public Comment Period on the 5-year Tongass Forest Plan review closes on June 30, 2013. Comments can be be submitted online at www.tnf-5yearreview.com.
For more information about the 5-year Tongass Plan review go to the Forest Plan5-year Review Project Website.
[styledbox type=”general” ]